IN HEALTH AND FREEDOM – A BIBLICAL STUDY GUIDE
The In Health and Freedom Study Guide provides a Biblical insight into the spiritual dynamics that affect our health and many aspects of life and relationships. It will also provide insight into how the way we think can affect our bodies to bring on disease, and the role of the spirit, soul and body connection in mental and physical disease. It will help you discover the pathway to prevention and healing of disease.
Dr Elizabeth Primus
B.SC., M. Phil., M.B.B.S., D.A., D.C.T.C.
Through this Study Guide and Conference, you will understand:
- The Biblical Basis of Disease
- The Spirit, Soul & Body Connection in Disease
- How Stress Can Lead to Disease
- The Relationship Between Life Traumas & Disease
- How Life Traumas allow in Strongholds of Thought and Toxic Emotions that lead to Disease and Damage Our Relationships
- Who Am I In Christ Jesus?
- A Pathway to Healing and Walking out Your Healing
The Book is available in English and Spanish.
Cost of Book: Hardcopy $170 TT or $25 US plus shipping cost of $25 TT for Trinidad and Tobago.
Testimony on the In Health & Freedom book:
“I had a major paradigm shift in my mindset from learning about spiritual roots and the consequences of bitterness, rejection and anger in my life. The book helped me to use Scripture to deal with my emotions and to undo the negative mindsets that had been formed over the years. I am grateful for the practical step by step instruction to reject wrong ways of thinking.” BS.
There are no reviews yet.